John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a. Creda GGH 180. gas top. the igniters are not

Customer Question

I have a . Creda GGH 180. gas cook top . the igniters are not working . Can you sell me new igniters and can I pull the top and replace myself? ***** ***** Stagnitto
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The cooktop the igniters do not work . I have been told by an appliance service co who mad the house call that the igniter needs to be replaced. mThey do not know , or care to do the resurch to find the part. If we supply you with the cook top numbers . IE Creda GGH 180 can you sell me the correct part to be installed?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Do any of the burners click when turned on?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
they click

OK how many do not work?