John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My gaggenau oven started to display code f16 and key like

Customer Question

Hello, my gaggenau oven started to display code f16 and key like symbol. Now I can't open the door and nothing is displayed.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What info you looking for? What the code means?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

What is the complete model off the unit?