John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

How to light pilot light GE 2000 jgbp38beh288

Customer Question

how to light pilot light GE 2000 jgbp38beh288
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Your stove don't have a pilot light it has a glow igniter. I am taken it that your unable to use your oven correct?