John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Just moved to apt and fridge there is Viking DDCB423SS. Had

Customer Question

Just moved to apt and fridge there is Viking DDCB423SS. Had coils cleaned last week. Temp in all areas is OK as measured w thermometer -- EXCEPT produce bin. Produce bin measures 30 degrees so that everything within freezes. Freezer set at 5 degrees. Milk shelf and middle shelf at 40. Thoughts?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

\Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money. You have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Often the seals or air flow damper slide adjuster is top far open can you see that on the bin?