Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RF263AERS and the temp

Customer Question

I have a Samsung refrigerator model RF263AERS and the temp read-outs at the top inside the doors reads 84 on both fridge and freezer. When I push the 6 buttons beside the read-outs nothing changes and it continues to read 84 both places. I assume the buttons are to adjust the temperature to the recommended temp marked by the read-outs. What is wrong?
Ed ***********
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Can you post a picture of the display, please? Once you take it, unplug the refrigerator for about 10 minutes. Any change when plugged back in? How are the temperatures?

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?