John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a dehumidifier that will not turn on no matter what.

Customer Question

I have a dehumidifier that will not turn on no matter what. It's modle number MDF-65AEN1-BA8 date manufacturer is 1112, S/N is C105010270111C17400021. Can you please help me figure out whats wrong why it won't turn on at all we have tried everything thank you
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now. Please allow time for me to respond, sometimes I get the questions or responses late so please be patient as I have no control over the site issues. NOTE, I have nothing to do with your payment to the site and did not receive that money you have to supply a rating in order for us techs to receive credit for our time as we have nothing to do with any payment made to the site.

Try to reset the unit by UNPLUGGING it from the wall hold down the POWER button and plug it back in does it come on?