Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Ive been trying to find out why my KitchenAid dishwasher

Customer Question

Ive been trying to find out why my KitchenAid dishwasher leaves particles all over the top rack glasses Last night I made sure all the arms and tube were clear
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: All the articles I read show cleaning clogged filters, but the bottom of my dishwasher has no filter
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

This is typically either a low water issue or a clogged filter/chopper on the unit. Make sure the bottom is filling up with water and the main motor is running. If so watch this video and get to the chopper and see if its all clogged up with food. The chopper and sump pre filter will likely be all clogged up. That is the likely cause of your issue.

CLICK HERE

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the 5 STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks