AppTech8579
AppTech8579, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 15 years
76126576

My Frigidaire oven has been flashing the code F 10 since I

Customer Question

My Frigidaire oven has been flashing the code F 10 since I used the broiler hours ago. It is now sounding an alarm, consisting of three sharp beeps every minute or two. how can I resolve this problem and get some sleep?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  AppTech8579 replied 1 year ago.

F10 indicates that the control detects a runaway temperature in the oven. If the oven is overheating, this can be caused by a stuck relay or contact on the oven electronic control board. If this fault code appears when the oven is at room temperature, then the failure points to a failed oven temperature sensor probe circuit or a bad electronic oven control board. Disconnect power to stop the beeping.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.