Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have to replace control valve Pilot assembly and

Customer Question

I have to replace control valve Pilot assembly and thermocouple on my Char-Glo Waste King universal grill. It is about 50 years old
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Center Point Energy was here and this is what he told me.
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I have the original part list. The label is CG 29 CHAR-GLO BROILER
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Of course, that part is no longer available as an OEM part. However, you can use a universal thermocouple. The length may be measured and then a search for that length made. See link below.

CLICK HERE