Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

Frigidaire Gas Range Model FGGF305MWC: 1) How do I

Customer Question

Frigidaire Gas Range Model FGGF305MWC:
1) How do I disassemble Glass door to clean between between glass?
2) What type ofn solvent needs to be used?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

So first, to clean between the door you need to remove the entire door first. To do that, open the door all the way and flip up the little metal locking tabs on both hinges all the way so that the door hinges are locked out. You'll know they are locked out if you close the door and it won't allow you to close the door very far. Once the hinges are locked out, tilt the door up about 15 degrees and then just wiggle and pull the door out. Set the door on it's face on a soft towel. Now remove the screws coming in up top through the door handle as well as below the bottom of the oven door. The door will split apart so you can clean the door.

To clean the door start by just trying Windex. If the stains are burnt onto the glass, then you'll need to spray with Easy-Off first, allow it to sit for 10 minutes or so and wipe off the Easy Off. Then you can clean the glass with Windex.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?