Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

How do I change the direction my dryer door opens on my

Customer Question

How do I change the direction my dryer door opens on my Whirlpool dryer 62482/WED7300DW?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

There are quite a few steps to swapping the way the door opens so below is a link to the installation manual which shows you how to do this but you will have to remove the door, split the door apart, swap the hinges over, etc... This process is shown on pages 22-24

CLICK HERE for manual.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?