Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I Have a model SMW272YS Thermador oven The circuit board

Customer Question

I Have a model SMW272YS Thermador oven The circuit board needs replacing and I can not find anywhere. Is there someone that fixes these boards
Thank You John Bowman
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

There is one place that I know of that refurbishes these control board since they are no longer made. The company is called Core Centric Solutions. If you just search them on Google, you'll find contact information and such. The cost is usually about $200 or so to refurbish the board and it takes about 2 weeks with shipping the board out and such.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?