Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

MY lg washer is leaking water from bottom of machine, When

Customer Question

MY lg washer is leaking water from bottom of machine
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: When you turn on machine, as the water starts it pours out from bottom instead of filling up inside machine. Just happened half way through a cycle. LG WD12570FD model
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: Not that I can think of. Thats all that happens so far. All power and buttons work with no problem. No pipes that you can see in back are damaged all is good
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. But be advised there are some issues that require special tools to analyze or repair the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Please give me few mins to look up your washer info.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Does any water stay in the unit while it is filling? If so what I would like you to do is to open the door of the washer and look around your door gasket to see if it had gotten torn or as a hole in it. Let me know what you find.

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

If water pours from the machine and it does not fill up at all, the hose from the tub to the pump has likely come loose or has a hole in it. That hose is available below.

CLICK HERE

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!

Please remember to leave positive feedback before you leave. If you have any other questions, please let me know! You may continue asking follow-up questions until you have all the information you need, even after rating my service. Thank you!

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?