Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

We bought a condo with 8 year old GE appliances. The

Customer Question

Hello
We bought a condo with 8 year old GE appliances. The previous owner never removed the "plastic" (?) covering on the handle of the microwave and it is still on there and very wrinkly looking. I want it off! Any tips on how to accomplish this?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 11 months ago.

Hi my name is***** will be helping you.

Take a hair dryer to remove the plastic. Just do it slowly you don't want to put to much heat to it and start to melt the handle itself.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still needing help.