John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a Bosch dishwasher model SHE43RF5UC/64. I discovered

Customer Question

I have a Bosch dishwasher model SHE43RF5UC/64. I discovered there is a lot of water laying in the bottom after the cycle is completely finished. I took the filter and pan out of the bottom and cleaned out everything I found last week. There was even more water laying in it today but nothing was there when I checked the filter. What could be causing it?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Daniel T. replied 9 months ago.

Hi

Is the dishwasher still working itself in it fills washes and drains the water out?

If so then once the cycle has finished has it drained the water out and is it next time to come to use it you see this water in there?

Regards

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It finishes the cycle, but the next time I go to fill it I discovered the bottom was covered with almost an 1" of water.

Ok is the water clean or dirty?

Were does the waste hose for the dishwasher go?

Does it go under a sink next to the dishwasher or has it got its own stand pipe behind the dishwasher?