Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Error code 22 while defrosting/cleaning Samsung dbl door

Customer Question

Error code 22 while defrosting/cleaning Samsung dbl door fridge
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

That means the refrigerator side fan is not running, stalled or burned out. Often the fan gets iced and can not turn or they often burn out. Here is a link to the fan motor for you. You need to remove the rear panel INSIDE the refrigerator to get at it.

CLICK HERE

I would like you to know that I am a tech that works for the site, the payment you made to the site is not fully credited to me, further the only way I actually receive any payment for my time by the site is by you selecting a STAR using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Thank you.

No problem all I ask is please use the STAR system to rate me thanks!