Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Going to clean the oven, checked door to see if it was

Customer Question

Going to clean the oven, checked door to see if it was locked and it wasn't. Then it locked but the door was still open. Tried to turn it off but couldn't. Shut the breaker off hoping the lock would release but didn't. Flipped breaker and nothing changed. What do we do now?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

keep the door open, hold in the door light switch, put the unit in self clean and cancel after a minute the lock should move to the opened position.

If that does now work let me know, in the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!