John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a whirlpool refrigerator and it says cooling off and

Customer Question

I have a whirlpool refrigerator and it says cooling off and I believe the freezer is not on.
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: I moved almost all of the freezer foods into another freezer. I am afraid the refrigerator is not going to work or is not working.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: No.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 9 months ago.

Hello, this is Dave and I,m happy to help you. If you have the model number it may help but if not I will give you something to try.

Are you still there? If you still need help please let's me know.