John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

CLEANED FILTER,DRAIN RETURNED,NO BLOCKAGE IN PUMP PROPELLER

Customer Question

CLEANED FILTER,DRAIN RETURNED,NO BLOCKAGE IN PUMP PROPELLER CAN ONLY TURN PROPELLER ABOUT 2 ROTATIONS IN EACH DIRECTION BEFORE IT STOPS
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: INTAKE RAIN LIGHT CAME ON AND WATER DID NOT DRAIN
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: DON T THINK SO
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 1 year ago.

Is this a Miele dishwasher? Do you have a model number? Also, if you start a cycle from the beginning watch it closely and when does the intake/drain light come on? The first the dishwasher should do is drain, then fill, then start washing. At what part does it stop?