Jon
Jon, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance Service Technician with 10+ years experience.
60802242

My name id ***** *****, from malta. I have a bosch washing

Customer Question

My name id ***** *****, from malta. I have a bosch washing machine and as it was doing the load it stopped and it seems theres no power. The machine will not switch on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: The model is bosch classixx5, when i turn the knob to a selected program the red intermittet light will not come on.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

Hello. Thank you for letting me help you today.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

This is a common issue and can usually be quickly fixed by a reset of the main control board. You can do one of two things. First, with washer in standby mode, power on to wash but no buttons or options selected, press and hold the power button for about ten seconds. Then let go. Second, simply unplug the washer for one minute then plug it back in. These options will quickly reset the main board. And you should be able to turn the washer on and have the control board come on an usual.

Expert:  Jon replied 1 year ago.

Try that and get back to me here and let me know how it goes. If it doesn't work let me know and I will help you more. If it does help please remember to positively rate my performance with ok or better rating. Or call me by accepting my additional service offer.