Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Whirlpool thin twin spins out and pumps out water but when

Customer Question

Whirlpool thin twin spins out and pumps out water but when it is time to agitate the motor humes like it want to come on but won't agitate. What is wrong?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

You likely have a bad timer contact, check the motor plug for any bad wires to the modular plug and remove the modular plug on the motor and check the spades for any corrosion...if all is clean replace the timer.

CLICK HERE FOR PART

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks