Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a LMU247HV LG split system. The power is out to the

Customer Question

I have a LMU247HV LG split system. The power is out to the system totally, nothing will go on. We have checked the breakers and we have power going to the system for sure. Is there a seperate fuse or breaker that needs to be reset in the system or something else we can check?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

There is a fuse on one of the board, but likely not the cause of this, you need to check this. See link below, if that is good you have a defective board.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
We are working on it now. Do you have any other suggestions to check?

No just check those points and if all is good you have a bad board. One the small board you should see a bus style fuse, check that as well to see if it is blown.