Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

After a power outage, is there a way to reset a BOSCH series

Customer Question

After a power outage, is there a way to reset a BOSCH series HG18054UC 30" slide in gas rename with 5 burners?
We had a power outage and now the display screen and igniters are not working.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

There is no reset for this issue, either the control was damaged by the outage or you should c heck and confirm there is power to the unit at the terminal block...other than that you would need a new control.

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks