Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I'm trying to locate the defrost timer on a whirlpool

Customer Question

chris
JA: Huh?
Customer: I'm trying to locate the defrost timer on a whirlpool gd25dx
JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: where is the defrost timer on whirlpool gd25dx
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Appliance Technician now?
Customer: refrigerator
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Here is a link to the part, it is in the console where the controls are to the right.

CLICK HERE

I am just a tech and payment for our work is on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks