Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I need a Handle part # EAP 1569840, Fan Switch Part# EAP

Customer Question

Hi Tim! I need a Handle part # *****(###) ###-#### ***** Switch Part# ***** 123238, for a Jenn Air Range model #88370. Can you help me?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Hi Tim! I need an oven door handle Part# *****(###) ###-#### & a fan switch Part# ***** 123238, for a Jenn Air Range model # ***** ***** *****,
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

So first, the fan switch part number that you need is 12001130 which is no longer made but they do make replacements on Ebay which are slightly different colors but you can order one of them in the link below if you'd like.

CLICK HERE for switch

As for the handle, that is just no longer made. The part number is ***** for the handle but if you search Ebay every week or so, usually one pops up every now and then. There are no substitutes unfortunately.

We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Expert:  Tyler Z. replied 9 months ago.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open. Is there anything else I can help you with?