Jamie_2013
Jamie_2013, Handyman
Experience:  worked on appliances for around 6 years
76126576

We have a Maytag Bravos MCT top loading HE washer. It begins

Customer Question

We have a Maytag Bravos MCT top loading HE washer. It begins a cycle, just starts to add water, then stops and eventually a "F51 Error" displays.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 9 months ago.

F51 indicates the control board is not seeing the proper resistance on the motor circuit . You need to replace the RPS (rotor position sensor) to fix this problem.

Using the Star Rating Chart at the top of your page and rating me at least a 3 star is how I receive credit for helping you. Please if you do not understand my answer, don't hesitate to ask for more help. BONUSES appreciated. Thank you for using Just Answer.