Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Bosch washer WFMC2201UC/12 door will not open and the

Customer Question

Bosch washer WFMC2201UC/12 door will not open and the control panel not working... fuses fine
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Started load ... then control panel went blank and cycle stopped. Did all recommended troubleshooting
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 11 months ago.

unplug the washer for a few minutes and plug it back in and if you still have no power to the user interface and you are certain you have power at the wall plug then the control module has failed on the washer and will have to be replaced to fix it:

Module Control

Part #: 00670509

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!