John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Bosch dishwasher shx33am05uc/01 3 minutes into cycle clean

Customer Question

Bosch dishwasher shx33am05uc/01 3 minutes into cycle clean light comes on machine beeps continuously Replaced control board worked for 3 days doing the same thing
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: what do you want to know
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: I dont think so
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Does the main motor ever come on after it fills?