Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

My new whirlpool dryer does not shut off when clothes are

Customer Question

My new whirlpool dryer does not shut off when clothes are dry. Runs until manually stopped
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I'm Joel thank you for using JA! If you have been waiting a while
I apologize as I try to help as many customers as possible in a timely manner.

Give me just a minute and I will be right with you I am working on your answer now please be patient as I may have to look up part numbers and or refer the service manual to give you the most informative answer possible depending on your question.

Keep in mind we are on the honor system for our time so I ask that you take the time to give me a rating by clicking on the 5 star rating system before you leave today it will be available for you to click on once I have answered your request. Thank you.

Here is a video that will walk you through the different things that could be causing this problem, diagnosing the problem will depend on several different factors explained in the video, let me know if you have any questions and once you make a diagnosis I will be glad to locate the part numbers for you, thanks.

video - click here

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!