Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Our Allavino wine fridge is not cooling. The temp is set to

Customer Question

Our Allavino wine fridge is not cooling. The temp is set to 54F and it won't go below 72F. The model is MRW-1212-BLC.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! If it is not cooling at all, the refrigerant has escaped from the sealed system or the compressor is not running. Is the compressor running, warm and vibrating? Any buzzing followed by a heavy click?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No click, but it appears that the compressor is running.
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

If the compressor is running then the refrigerant has leaked out. Repair will cost $250-300 + parts, I would replace the chiller.

Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!