John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I buy this a few years ago and nees service in Puerto Rico

Customer Question

JA: I'll do all I can to help. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: The temperature is fron -2 to 20-40 all day around. Go to -2and the to 20-40 and -2 ...
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: I clean the back botton and stay the problem.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

What make and model unit is this?