bonzaco
bonzaco,
Experience:  Owner at Dales Electronic
26760916

I have a great m# gss23wsta refer that I believe have frozen

Customer Question

I have a great m# ***** refer that I believe have frozen water lines. Where do I access these lines from?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Ok open the doors and remove the lower kick grill, you will see the water line out of the lower freezer hinge, follow that right to the quick connector. Uncouple the quick connector and then press the dispenser briefly. Does water spray out of the tube? If so the line is frozen in the freezer door. If that is the case set both refrigerator and freezer temps to the warmest settings for 24 hours and it should defrost itself.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks

Expert:  bonzaco replied 1 year ago.

Do you still require assistance?