Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Washing machine model gwl11 leaking bottom of machine

Customer Question

washing machine model gwl11 leaking bottom of machine
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Is the water leaking out of the pump? That would be the most common leaking point on that unit. If you tip it up against the wall and see water coming off the pump with the BLACK fan blade on it you need a new pump. Here is a link to a new pump for you. If you find something different let me know

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks