John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have a sears kenmore elite oven that is showing the 5d

Customer Question

I have a sears kenmore elite oven that is showing the 5d code on the electronic display
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: Now the oven displays the F11 code
JA: Is there anything else the Appliance Technician should be aware of?
Customer: not yet
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 9 months ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?