John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

I have this washer and its doing 2 things, NF at 2 min into

Customer Question

i have this washer and its doing 2 things, NF at 2 min into the cycle then at 27, then at 14 min, also leaking, any suggestions
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: nfw7200tw front load
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Is the leak from the back of the machine and if so can you see where it is coming from.

Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
From front and under the machine
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Alright, What I need you to do is to look at your rubber boot gasket that is around the door of any holes real good. you will have to move the folds of the gasket to be able inspect it.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
There are drain holes in the bottom of the rubber but I have to put it back in place a lot on the bottom portion
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

When you have to put it back in place do you see a white/yellow piece of plastic?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Did JA send you a form for the phone call?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Darn not seeing it on my side. Lets give it a min. Did it tell you it charges more for the phone call?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It offered for me to call
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Rather talk than type request a call
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
It may be faster
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Did you get anything. I am sorry for confusion. It usually gives me a phone number to call.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I see costs 10 dollarsore
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

I believe so.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Yeah no we can continue via chat.
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

That will be fine. Did you happen to inspect the gasket for tears or holes?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
No tears or nreaks
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Okay your going to need to pull out the washer so you can get to the back of the washer so you can remove the screws to remove the top of the washer.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Not able to do that
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Sorry to say without doing so there is not a whole lot we can do. We need to find out where that leak is coming from.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Ok will do this tomorrow when I can see it better
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Okay.