Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Looking vintage Magic Chef commercial stove (Model #GC11A

Customer Question

Looking for parts for a vintage Magic Chef commercial stove (Model #GC11A N), serial #4555.
In particular, gas valve, pilot module, and thermocouples.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Of course, those parts are no longer available as new. The company below specializes in obsolete and hard to find parts and boasts over 45 years of appliance recycling and reconditioning with several warehouses of used parts. They will be your best option to locate the parts you need.

Good Stuff

(###) ###-####/p>(###) ###-####/p>
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!