John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

Washer was working well, the very next load had the problem

Customer Question

hi, washer was working well, the very next load had the problem of no spin. why?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so we can help you best.
Customer: motor is working but no spin no rinse?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: nope
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Tech Dave replied 9 months ago.

Hello this is Dave and I'm happy to help you. Can you provide the brand and model number so we can better assist you? There are too many model and designs to help you without this information.