Sean F.
Sean F., Customer Service
Experience:  Appliance Tech at Appliance Repair
92140848

We have a Panasonic Microwave Model NN-SA651S. Every so

Customer Question

We have a Panasonic Microwave Model NN-SA651S. Every so often when we start it, the timer runs but the light turns on only for a couple second, and the microwave itself doesn't turn on at all. The problem can be fixed by unplugging the microwave and plugging it back in after a few seconds. This does not always work on the first try but does eventually.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

*****What happens after that couple seconds when the microwave don't come on. Do you stop it or does it stop itself?

Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Are you still needing help?