Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

Lg dryer shuts ends it cycle early
, start dryer. timer

Customer Question

lg dryer shuts ends it cycle early
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: start dryer. timer has set for 40 minutes. after about five minutes the dryer dispaly says end and the dryer stops drying
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

does the dryer heat for the short time it runs? If so try running a load with the vent to the dryer off, if it does the same thing with the vent off then then it has a bad thermister. If you would like me to give you a part number and repair instructions etc, I will need the model number of the dryer, thanks.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!