John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

We have a whirlpoop quiet partner iii and we are

Customer Question

we have a whirlpoop quiet partner iii and we are consistently having problems with glasses on the top rack being more dirty after a wash than they were before washer. There is a thick dried residue in the bottom of them. Its almost like food particles from the wash are getting in there and not being rinsed away. I dont see a filter to remove in this dishwasher. I just reset the code....dont know what that does. I was going to try a dishwasher cleaner...suggestions?
JA: Sometimes appliance issues that that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix. The Appliance Technician I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Is there anything else important you think the Appliance Technician should know?
Customer: not that I can think of..
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Appliance Technician about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

Do you have the model number off the unit?