Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

I have the whirlpool quiet partner 1 and all it's doing is

Customer Question

I have the whirlpool quiet partner 1 and all it's doing is flashing pots&pans and normal lights
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: When I press start it does nothing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 1 year ago.

can you give me the model number off the dishwasher so I can be of further assistance, thanks.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! Your touch panel is likely experiencing a failure. You may need to replace the control panel but there is a trick you can try first. Turn off the power to the appliance. Use a hair dryer to heat the panel up until very warm while rubbing firmly over each of the buttons. Often times, this will restore operation. Be sure to get the panel very warm but not hot enough to damage the plastic. If this does not work, the panel will need to be replaced. Let me know what happens and I can get you the correct part information.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!