Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Dishwasher, gu3200xtpso. does not come on. changed control

Customer Question

dishwasher, gu3200xtpso. does not come on. changed control board and checked fuse for continuity. also checked over temp for continuity. when pushing cancel/drain comes on with 2 minutes remaining. pump runs. but when pushing start nothing.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

If it does nothing when pushing start the touchpad is bad on the unit. The door latch works or it would not Cancel Drain. Replace the touchpad. It is part #1 at this link depending on the color, very common issue.

CLICK HERE

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks