Kelly, Appliance Technician
Experience:  Highly accurate diagnostician with over 30 years experience!
11418111

Cannot get my self cleaning whirlpool oven to open. Clean

Customer Question

Cannot get my self cleaning whirlpool oven to open. Clean yesterday and will not open.
oven was put in house(###) ###-####
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Jamie_2013 replied 1 year ago.

Set the self clean, wait 2-3 minutes then hit cancel.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Suggestion did not work. tried 3 min turned on and then after 3 cancelled. Door still locked.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
are you still on line? I followed directions but that did not work. What should I try now?
Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you! The door latch will likely need to be replaced. The model tag is behind the lower drawer, usually on the left side.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Expert:  Kelly replied 1 year ago.

Expert:  Kelly replied 12 months ago.

Hello, I was just checking in with you because I have not heard back from you. If you have no other questions, positive feedback would be appreciated.

Please let me know if you have additional questions or need clarification. There is no additional charge for any follow up help!