Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

Was discussing this day before yesterday. It took time 91

Customer Question

Was discussing this day before yesterday. It took time for my 91 year old husband to get the screws out. There is no reset button. I don't have a serial number, but the model is CPS227
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

OK at this point you may need to get a tech out as you may have a relay board issue. That can be a pain to get at if your husband is 91 he may not be able to do that.

If there was nothing more I can do for you all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks