John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My GE profile refrigerator not cooling, though i can see it

Customer Question

my GE profile refrigerator not cooling , though i can see it is turned on
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Refrigerator Is On But Not Cooling And No Ice Making Also. Ge Profile Bottom-Freezer Refrigerator Model: Pfss5njwa Ss , Serial: Sm 313360
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Appliance Technicians generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Sean F. replied 9 months ago.

Thanks for using Just Answers. My name is***** come from a family background of appliance service and have over 20 yrs in the field. If you have been waiting, sorry, don't get discouraged. I am one of the techs on Just Answers and might have someone ahead of you. I WILL work as fast I can to analyze your problem and get to you. Please understand that I am not at your home looking at the appliance myself. You are my eyes & ears! I will work with you to figure out what is wrong with your appliance. I will give you my honest professional opinion of the problem. Thank you for excepting me for you appliance issue. I'll be right with you and please don't forget to rate my service at completion.

Can you take a look in your freezer to the back of the wall. Do you see a bunch of ice or snow on the back wall?

Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 9 months ago.

Do you still need help with this?