Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Frigidaire Gallery French door refrigerator. The

Customer Question

I have a Frigidaire Gallery French door refrigerator. The indicator on the door stated change the filter. We took the old out, took it to the store, got a replacement, and then push it in until it clicked. Now the ice maker will not make ice. What should I do to correct?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

If the water is dispensing ok from the water dispenser then you just got some air in the line when the filter was changed so it may take another cycle of the ice maker to get the air out of the line, manually fill up the ice maker mold with water and it will cycle and the next cycle it should fill with water, if not do it once more and it will be fine.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!