Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

I have a Thermador double oven made around 1999. The repair

Customer Question

I have a Thermador double oven made around 1999. The repair guy rebuilt the circuit board but discovered that the electric circuit tape (flat plastic type with flat wire running the length) has breaks and needs replacement or repair. He gave up.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

That part is called the ribbon cable they are used to send information from the control board to the touch pad, if you give me the model number I will see If I can locate a replacement part, but without the model number it will be impossible to find the correct one.

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!