Joel Swenson
Joel Swenson,
Experience:  Owner at Scott's Appliance Repair
89799402

We started the clean cycle the other day we had to cancel

Customer Question

we started the clean cycle the other day we had to cancel half way through. now the oven will not open. it is not locked tight but will barely move before catching. I flipped the breaker for about 10 minutes then started the cleaning cycle again for about 30 minutes before canceling the locking leaver operates correctly after cooling but door still will not open properly.
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Joel Swenson replied 9 months ago.

well then that means the lock assembly motor is not rotating like it should to release lever, it will have to be replaced to fix it, if you would give me the model number of the range I would be glad to find the part number for you, thanks.

In the meantime:

We are on the honor system for our time so I Kindly ask you to rate my service BEFORE YOU LEAVE TODAY by clicking 3 or better on the STAR RATING SYSTEM at the top of your page.

This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions.

TIPS are not expected but are GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thank you!