John, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Appliance repair business owner for over 43 years.
12064207

My LG washer model #WM8000HWA isn't rinsing during the

Customer Question

My LG washer model #WM8000HWA isn't rinsing during the permanent cycle and on speed wash it isn't taking in the detergent and doesn't appear to wash or rinse because the clothes are barely damp when finished. The water is set to "tap cold".
An appliance tech came and, of course it took in water, we didn't use detergent, on the wash and rinse, speed cycle, tap cold setting. He did say that the tub in my machine is off and won't know why unless he opens it so. It is under HH Gregg warranty so we have to see if they will approve the work getting done.
Why does it only work sometimes? The smart diagnostic said the intake valve but the tech said he didn't get that.
HELP!!!
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 11 months ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

This unit uses a triple valve do you see that on the unit?