Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Experience:  Over 15 yrs. experience with 10,000+ in home repairs.
21107370

I have a Kenmore refrigerator serial #ER4513829 Built in

Customer Question

I have a Kenmore refrigerator serial #ER4513829 Built in 2004.
I have never4 figured out how to access the coils to clean them. Does this frig need any cleaning or maintenance?
Category: Appliance
Expert:  Appliance Guru replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thanks for using this service, if you have been waiting do not worry or get upset I am just one of the techs on here and I try to get to as many customers as I can and I just picked up your question now.

You can remove the front lower kick grill and vacuum the coil and remove the back panel and vacuum it out from the backside too..that is really about all the maintenance you can do on the unit. There is really nothing else.

We are on the honor system for our time, all I ask is please rate my service using the STAR RATING SYSTEM on your page before you leave. If you are not happy with the service please let me know before leaving a negative rating. This is the only way I am paid or credited through the site for my time. This will also allow you to get directly back to me for FREE follow up questions and tips are greatly appreciated! Thanks